Filtration. Separation. Solution. remains atop the leaderboard, but the Jammie Dodgers continue to chip away at the lead and are just 8 points back with two weeks remaining in the Quiz Cash contest.
The Dirty Dixies and Chasin’ Trivia had solid rounds, while We Suck proved they don’t — at least not during the final round that saw the team correctly answer 8 out of 10 questions plus the bonus.
Jammie Dodgers won both rounds of beer.
Trivial tidbits from the night included:
- The only letter that does not appear on the Periodic Table is “J.”
- Ulysses S. Grant was president when Rutgers and Princeton played the first intercollegiate football game
- The seven brightest starts in the constellation Ursa Major are better known as the Big Dipper.
- Filtration. Separation. Solution. – 282 points
- Jammie Dodgers – 274
- Dirty Dixies – 263
- Chasin’ Trivia – 248
- I am John Gault – 211
- Guys & Dolls – 205
- Zoinks! – 154
- We Suck – 149
- Golden Girls Tribute Band (Solo Act) – 115
- Super Cyclists – 71
- Blue Sky – 71
- The Cooties – 58
- Oh Piss Boy! – 28
- I Have an Embarrassing Rash – 23