Lots of good trivia material for this week’s pub quiz at the Black Swan. I’ve written several posts so if you want clues for April 1 trivia follow theses links:
- Don’t get fooled – again – Some trivia about the origin of April Fools’ Day as well as some of the best hoaxes of all time.
- Playlist for March 28 – These are tunes that top my playlist this week. A couple of these songs will be in the Music Round.
- The Pony Express – Life Before Twitter – The 149 anniversary of the start of the Pony Express is April 3.
- 70 years of March Madness – A little trivia about the NCAA Tournament.
- UNC: Not just hoops – Did you know the University of North Carolina is the first state university in the U.S.?
Remember that the Quiz Cash contest for April begins this Wednesday, April 1. There is $150 cash on the line, so pull together a team, show up at 7:30 p.m. at the Black Swan (118 S. Park Ave. in Historic Downtown Sanford), and socialize with your friends and neighbors while playing Sanford’s best trivia game – Dan The Man Trivia.